International Week 2015-2016 KU Leuven campus Brussels
This 5-day event, organized by the faculties of Economics & Business and Arts, comprises various activities, such as lectures and workshops, focusing on the collaboration between higher education and enterprises and on intercultural experiences. The activities will be complemented by cultural activities and excursions outside the university.
In addition, the programme includes opportunities to learn more about our institution and its education, get to know colleagues from the Mobility Office and from other services, discover the city of Brussels as the capital of Europe and the Flemish way of life. A more detailed programme will be provided at a later stage.
The International Week:
- Strengthens the cooperation between KUL and their partner institutions and offers all participants a rewarding international and intercultural learning experience.
- representing the home institution during the Global Village (Campus Antwerp and Campus Brussels)
- closing event for incoming students and promotional event for future outgoing students
- stimulates staff mobility (administrative).
- promotes KUL’s international partners.
- increases the internationalization @ home.
- Administrative staff
- Teaching staff for training
- assignment (not teaching)
Funding possible through Erasmus+ staff mobility
Willing to come?
Express your interest through: