1. Higher School Diploma (Bachelor or Master degree).
2. Diploma Supplement. In case there is no grading scale attached to the diploma, candidates have to present an official document with the grading system description.
3. English language certificates (only for the programmes thought in English language and only if the applicant posses any certificate).
4. Copy of ID or passport.
5. Application form + Application form for diploma verification
In case the applicant has graduated a higher school outside Bulgaria, documents specified in points 1 and 2 must be:
- Notary certified copies;
- Certified in accordance with the international requirements:
- for countries that have a mutual legal assistance agreement with Bulgaria concerning certification of documents, the agreement requirements shall apply;
- for member countries under the Hague Convention, documents are certified with Apostille stamps;