Summer School - Université Paris Diderot
Registration for Paris Diderot Summer School is still open!
This immersion program is intended for international students who want to improve their French language skills and discover French culture during 3 weeks.
Université Paris Diderot
Standing at the heart of the global network of knowledge and innovation, Paris Diderot University is a leading multidisciplinary French university. Thanks to its international status and its strategic portfolio of privileged academic partners throughout the world, it offers its 29,000 students state-of-the-art and innovative courses in Sciences, Medicine, Arts and Humanities education. The University campus was recently relocated in a booming renovated district of central Paris, along the river Seine, near the French National Library, where it plays an active role in the life of the new Paris Rive Gauche area.
- 3h courses of French as a foreign language each morning. Possibility to acquire 3 credits ECTS
- 3 conferences to discover the French civilization and culture
- Cruise on the river Seine
- Centre Pompidou museum
- Guided tours of 3 districts
- Orsay museum
- French cuisine workshop
- Guided tour of Louvre museum
- Guided tour of Garnier Opera House
- Château de Versailles
OUT OF PARIS
Field trips on Saturdays:
- Normandy: Honfleur and Etretat
- Reims: guided tour of the Cathedral and vineyard, champagne tasting
In a student residence near the university, rooms are equipped with a kitchenette and a bathroom. It’s a comfortable and secured residence which is a convivial and ideal place to meet other students from all over the world.
€2500 including accommodation, lunch (except weekends), courses and tours.
From January 4th to May 1st, 2016
Application procedure and more information
Download our Summer School poster
Best moments of 2015