Important for Bachelor’s Degree students undergoing graduation in September main session 2018
Applications for admission to state examination and thesis defence - 30 and 31 August 2018
Students undergoing thesis defence or state examination in September 2018 - 30 and 31 August 2018 should submit the following documents:
- Documents accepted by the "Training Activity" Inspector according to the relevant speciality:
- Application for admission to state examination session (for Bachelor’s Degree students) bought from the bookstore - 1-st floor of the university;
- Exit check list with signature and stamp by the library (student’s book and reader’s card should be presented);
- Cash receipt (the original) for the paid fee of 50 BGN (according to the Order RD-10-1291/16.05.2016 for an administrative fee for issuing a diploma), paid in cash to the University Cashier - room 231, 2-nd floor;
- Two photos in 3.5 / 4.5 cm format - Faculty No, speciality and full name of the graduate should be written on their back;
- Envelope (medium format B5) with an exact address of residence where the diploma will be sent.
- According to Order of the Rector of the University of Economics - Varna (No. RD 14-1379/26.05.2017) it is obligatory all the students undergoing graduation to register on the platform UEBN (http://uebn.ue-varna.bg/alumni/register) – Network for cooperation with the business partners, creating a profile as a graduate. Upon submitting documents for state examination, it is obligatory for the student to provide a printout from the UEBN platform for authentication of the registration.
- Documents accepted by Students Division (Front-office for Bachelor’s Degree students) – room 214, 215 and 216, 2-nd floor:
- Applications for admission to state examination session certified by the "Training Activity" Inspector of the relevant speciality;
- Student’s book.
Students who submit an application to the Rector of the University of Economics - Varna for admission to new consecutive sessions for state examination should pay a fee of 50 BGN for admission to a state examination with next academic year students (according to the Order RD-10-1291/16.05.2016)
Working Hours Students Division
8:00 – 16:30
10.15 – 10.30
12.00 – 12.30
14.30 – 14.45