Master Degree Center
The Master Degree Center coordinates the activities of the departments and the auxiliary units related to the organization and conduct of training for acquisition of Master degree. The Master Degree Center performs all activities for preparation, organization and conducting the admission of Master Degree candidates and continues to support the Master Degree students from their enrolment till their graduation. The Center directly supports the activities of the Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs in the educational process of Master's programmes.
Main tasks and objectives of the Master Degree Center:
- Provides methodological assistance to faculties and departments in the training of students in Master degree programmes.
- Coordinates the activities of the faculties, the departments and the auxiliary units related to the organization and conduct of training in Master degree programmes.
- Studies the demand for the educational service for the acquisition of Master degree by areas of higher education, professional fields and majors in the country and abroad.
- Prepares, organizes and conducts admission of Master Degree candidates for the different Master's programmes.
- Supervises the quality of training in Master Degree programmes in accordance with the system for assessment and maintenance of quality of education and of the academic staff which also includes student's opinion surveys, pursuant to Art. 5, Paragraph 2, Item 1 of the Rules and Regulations of the University of Economics - Varna.
- Carries out and develops integration contacts with related units and institutions as well as with companies and their divisions and with the state and municipal authorities in the country and abroad.
The Master Degree Center responds to students’ questions related to:
- enrolment of students, suspension and removal;
- issuance of assurances, academic transcripts and individual reports;
- applications on various issues related to educational process and the examination status of Master students.
For questions regarding the Master’s degree educational process, please contact the Master Degree Center
Administrator of the Joint Master Programme in International Business and Management (Msc in International Business and Management) with Nottingham Business School
Assist. Mariya Georgieva
Mobile +359 882913983
|08:00 – 16:30
||10:15 – 10:30
12:00 – 12:30
14:30 – 14:45
University of Economics - Varna
Master Degree Center
77, Kniaz Boris I Blvd.
Official website: http://www.ue-varna.bg/en/