Marika Lamberg – Seinajoki PolytechnicFinnish School of SME Business Administration
third year student, major subject “Industrial Management”
- Did your expectations for study and life in Varna, Bulgaria come true?
Yes,they came true (I got all the credits that were needed and had lot of new friends and experiences.
- How do you evaluate conditions of life?
- at the Varna University of Economics and the student dormitory
Dormitory is OK
- at the city of Varna
- Which of the courses that you have taken at the Varna University of Economics, you appreciate at most and why?
The most interesting course for me was “Bulgaria Today” course.The reason for that is your country’s really interesting culture and in this course we learnt things about Bulgaria that otherwise we might never find out by ourselves
- Would you recommend Varna University of Economics to your friends and acquaintances, when you are back to your country?
Yes, I definitely will!!! This was really, really nice experience!
Varna is like my second home now