Julie ChanelUniversite de Savoie
1. Did your expectations for study and life in Varna, Bulgaria, come true?
I am very satisfied with my experience here in Varna either talking about living or studying here.
2. How do you evaluate conditions of life?
A/ at the Varna University of Economics
B/ at the city of Varna
C/ in the Country of Bulgaria
3. How do you evaluate the benefits of one semester study at the Varna University of Economics?
It was interesting to see how classes are taught in Bulgaria even so it’s not so different than my country. I didn’t learn a lot of new things, but still it was good because I could improve some skills I already had.
4. Which of the courses that you have taken at the Varna University of Economics, you appreciate at most and why?
The 1 st course I really appreciated was “Information systems”. I liked the way the teacher was organizing her classes, also the fact that we were only 2 students in that class was quite helpful to learn more. I also liked a lot “Bulgaria Today” which was an excellent way to learn more about the country.
5. Would you recommend Varna University of Economics to your friends and acquaintances, when you are back to your country?
Yes, I already got in touch with a girl from my university who would like to come for the winter semester 2005 and I already encouraged her to come.
6. What are your recommendations to Varna University of Economics so that you could improve our activity in the future?
I think it could be very valuable for the next Erasmus students to have the opportunity to study with other Bulgarian students.