MIB Trieste School of Management - 100% Scholarship for Bulgaria
MIB Trieste School of Management is pleased to announce a competition for one Scholarship, offered by Allianz Italia and named in honor of Mr. Ugo Irneri – the founder of Lloyd Adriatico, now part of Allianz Group - for the XIX edition of the Master in Insurance and Risk Management (October 2017 – October 2018).
This Scholarship will be awarded to a recent non-Italian graduate coming from Central and Eastern European Countries. The Scholarship will cover the WHOLE TUITION FEE (€ 22.000) and the BOARD AND LODGING EXPENSES (€ 500 for 12 months).
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in economics or in a technical subject.
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Preference is given to citizens of countries which have recently joined the European Community: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
MIB Trieste School of Management will grant the Scholarship to the best candidate on the basis of educational qualifications, professional skills and motivation shown during the entrance interview.
To apply for the Scholarship, applicants must complete the On-line application form at www.mib.edu/mirm,
listing the "Irneri Scholarship" in the Scholarship field.
In the case of a first positive evaluation, applicants will receive a formal communication by the School and will be asked to send the following documents:
- Degree certificate and supplement.
- Two letters of recommendation (both professional or academic).
- Copy of passport or ID.
- If available, a certificate demonstrating adequate knowledge of English such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.
- If available, a deductive reasoning test score such as GMAT.
The application online must be submitted by August 31, 2017
For further information:
MIB Trieste School of Management Largo Caduti di Nasiriya 1 34142 Trieste – Italy
T: +39 040 9188166